Browse Items (69 total)

  • Tags: John

Andrew St._24.pdf
Built for Capt. John Fairfield, Merchant, 1806 Home of Thomas Goss, Spanish Mariner

Buffum St._34.pdf
Built by John H. Bickford, electrical engineer in 1895

Turner St._21.pdf
Built for John Ellison, mariner in 1779

Turner St._9.pdf
Built by Henry Brown, mason, and John Rinks, laborer, between 1840 and 1850

Carpenter St._3.pdf
Built for John Bertram, merchant, and daughter Annie Webb, landlord. 1882

Summer St._36_38.pdf
House of John Stone, distiller, built before 1820

Or before 1831

Summer St._15.pdf
Built for John P. Peabody, purveyor of ladies furnishings 1874

Summer St._10.pdf
Built for John Mascoll, Jr., gunsmith c. 1710 enlarged during the Federal period rear building incorporated after 1851

Smith St._6.pdf
Built by John Sanderson, carpenter in 1859

Conant St._12.pdf
12 Conant Street
Built for John Conant, yeoman in 1833

River St._7.pdf
Built by John Chandler, housewright by 1788

Curtis St._5.pdf
Built for John White, mariner circa 1753

River St._2.pdf
Built in 1799 for John Jenkins, Tailor

Derby St._109.pdf
Built for Captain John McMillan, Salem mariner, circa 1800-1803

Derby St._143.pdf
143 Derby Street
Built for John Nichols, Jr., mariner in the year 1836

Federal St._108-110.pdf
“The Prince Mansion” built for John Orne, sailmaker ca. 1785-1793

Hamilton St._10.pdf
Built for John Wilson, stonecutter in 1879

Hathorne St._26.pdf
Moved to this site ca. 1890 for Deborah Arrington, singlewoman

Highland Ave._90.pdf
Built for John M. Anderson, manufacturer c. 1870 on the site of a house built for him in 1856

Kosciusko St._11.pdf
Moved to this site in 1856, by John Durgin, peddler

Pickman St._22.pdf
Built 1886 for John H. Davis, junk dealer

Palfrey Ct._6.pdf
Probably built for John Hurley, merchant, 1873

Federal St._112-114.pdf
Built for Col. John Page, merchant 1782

Federal St._106.pdf
Built for John Chandler, grocer, 1896

North_161.PDF
John Dunckley, blacksmith, c. 1802

11 Pickman Street.pdf
Built by John S. Edwards, Housewright c. 1834

14 Herbert Street Final.pdf
Built for
Antonina and John Boltrukiewicz
Machine Painter
1912

17.5 River Street.pdf
Built for
Ann McMahon
Widow
of County Clare Ireland
1884

8 Chestnut Street FINAL.pdf
Built by
Daniel Gregg
Housewright
c. 1804-1805
Expanded or rebuilt by
John Stone
Between 1825-1839

34 Summer Street FINAL.pdf
Built by
John Perkins
Housewright
c. 1839

23 Briggs Street - FINAL.pdf
Built for
John Goodhue
Fisherman
and his wife
Anna Preston
c. 1740

16 Cross Street - FINAL.pdf
Built for
John F. Wells
Railroad Carpenter
and his wife
Maria L. Weeks
in 1876

19 North Street FINAL.pdf
Built as a
medical office for
Dr. John G. Treadwell
in 1852
Remodeled for
J. F. Appleton
in 1893

24 Buffum Street FINAL.pdf
Built for
Ernest F. Symonds
Book-keeper
Descendant of James Symonds
Renowned 17th-century furniture maker
Built in 1897 on land granted to John Symonds,
a master joiner from Norfolk, England
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2