Browse Items (39 total)

  • Tags: William

Fort Ave._155.pdf
Built for William G. Cochrane, manufacturer in 1909

Broad St._4.pdf
“The West Estate” Moved to this site from 5-7 Summer Street in 1834

Parker Ct._3.pdf
Built for William Parker, merchant by 1831

Pleasant St._33.pdf
Built for Capt. William B. Parker, merchant in 1851

Lafayette St._255.pdf
Built for William S. Messervy, Tenth Mayor of Salem in 1868

Gifford Court_6.pdf
Built for William H. Haskell, shoemaker & Civil War Veteran in 1879

Federal St._177-179.pdf
Built for William Shepard Gray, cashier of the Essex Bank

Derby St._97.pdf
Owner research house date unknown
Land sold from David Ropes to William Williams February 23, 1771

Derby St._101.pdf
House date unknown, but land was sold by David Ropes to William Young February 16, 1771

Daniels St._35.pdf
Built in 1807 for Mrs. Sarah Silsbee, widow of Captain Nathaniel Silsbee, by her three sons Nathaniel, William, and Zachariah.

ed8102e676a95fbb5c7df9b643665eef.pdf
The William B. Pike House
Built for Samuel Ferguson, Painter
Built by 1831

River St._6.pdf
Built for William Ferguson, taylor in 1790

Carpenter St._12.pdf
Built by Dan Farrington & William Orne, Jr. 1801 Remodeled c. 1870

Bridge St._102.pdf
Built 1851 for Captain William B. Bates, shipmaster

Barton St._5.pdf
House of Thomas R. Williams, cabinetmaker, by 1805, moved to this site in 1846
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2