Browse Items (8 total)

  • Tags: 1983

17.5 River Street.pdf
Built for
Ann McMahon
of County Clare Ireland

Parker Ct._3.pdf
Built for William Parker, merchant by 1831

Phillips St._4.pdf
Built for Henry P. Hood, trader in 1840, Shop of Henry Balcomb, carpenter 1860, Altered to a dwelling house in 1868

Forrester St._7.pdf
Built for Charles L. Whipple, coal and wood dealer in 1886

River St._6.pdf
Built for William Ferguson, taylor in 1790

Williams St._18.pdf
Built by Benjamin Crombie, housewright by 1800
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2