Browse Items (7 total)

  • Tags: 1840

Phillips St._4.pdf
Built for Henry P. Hood, trader in 1840, Shop of Henry Balcomb, carpenter 1860, Altered to a dwelling house in 1868

Essex St._42.pdf
Built by A.K. Hood for Elijah Low, 1840.

Essex St._391 and 391.5.pdf
House and grocery store built for Stephen Fogg, trader, in 1826 and 1840.

Turner St._9.pdf
Built by Henry Brown, mason, and John Rinks, laborer, between 1840 and 1850

Turner St._53-55.pdf
Built as the gum copal factory for Jonathan Whipple, manufacturer, 1840. Converted to a residence c. 1870

Webb St._18.pdf
Built for Henry P. Hood, trader, by 1840
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2