Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: 1760

8 Upham Street House History .pdf
Built c. 1760
Moved to this spot by John H. Nichols, trader, in 1840

Essex St._72.pdf
Built for Jonathan Archer, peruke maker [wigmaker], by 1797. Archer purchased the land from Richard Prince in 1760; see metadata for further details.

Summer St._23.pdf
Built for Benjamin Deland, truckman between 1756 and 1760
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2