Browse Items (63 total)

  • Tags: John

17.5 River Street.pdf
Built for
Ann McMahon
Widow
of County Clare Ireland
1884

14 Herbert Street Final.pdf
Built for
Antonina and John Boltrukiewicz
Machine Painter
1912

11 Pickman Street.pdf
Built by John S. Edwards, Housewright c. 1834

North_161.PDF
John Dunckley, blacksmith, c. 1802

Federal St._106.pdf
Built for John Chandler, grocer, 1896

Federal St._112-114.pdf
Built for Col. John Page, merchant 1782

Palfrey Ct._6.pdf
Probably built for John Hurley, merchant, 1873

Pickman St._22.pdf
Built 1886 for John H. Davis, junk dealer

Kosciusko St._11.pdf
Moved to this site in 1856, by John Durgin, peddler

Highland Ave._90.pdf
Built for John M. Anderson, manufacturer c. 1870 on the site of a house built for him in 1856

Hathorne St._26.pdf
Moved to this site ca. 1890 for Deborah Arrington, singlewoman

Hamilton St._10.pdf
Built for John Wilson, stonecutter in 1879

Federal St._108-110.pdf
“The Prince Mansion” built for John Orne, sailmaker ca. 1785-1793

Derby St._143.pdf
143 Derby Street
Built for John Nichols, Jr., mariner in the year 1836

Derby St._109.pdf
Built for Captain John McMillan, Salem mariner, circa 1800-1803

River St._2.pdf
Built in 1799 for John Jenkins, Tailor

Curtis St._5.pdf
Built for John White, mariner circa 1753

River St._7.pdf
Built by John Chandler, housewright by 1788

Conant St._12.pdf
12 Conant Street
Built for John Conant, yeoman in 1833

Smith St._6.pdf
Built by John Sanderson, carpenter in 1859

Summer St._10.pdf
Built for John Mascoll, Jr., gunsmith c. 1710 enlarged during the Federal period rear building incorporated after 1851

Summer St._15.pdf
Built for John P. Peabody, purveyor of ladies furnishings 1874

Summer St._36_38.pdf
House of John Stone, distiller, built before 1820

Or before 1831

Carpenter St._3.pdf
Built for John Bertram, merchant, and daughter Annie Webb, landlord. 1882

Turner St._9.pdf
Built by Henry Brown, mason, and John Rinks, laborer, between 1840 and 1850

Turner St._21.pdf
Built for John Ellison, mariner in 1779

Buffum St._34.pdf
Built by John H. Bickford, electrical engineer in 1895

Andrew St._24.pdf
Built for Capt. John Fairfield, Merchant, 1806 Home of Thomas Goss, Spanish Mariner
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2