Browse Items (5 total)

  • Tags: 1852

19 North Street FINAL.pdf
Built as a
medical office for
Dr. John G. Treadwell
in 1852
Remodeled for
J. F. Appleton
in 1893

Essex St._356.pdf
Built for Nathan Frye, master mariner, in 1852. The land was previously owned by Thomas Maule and later by Capt. John Buffington.

Smith St._10.pdf
Built by Samuel D. Tilton, housewright in 1852
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2