Browse Items (37 total)

  • Tags: King

Built for Nathaniel Treadwell, leather manufacturer

Moved to this site in 1856, by John Durgin, peddler

Warehouse and Barrel Shop
Thomas Downing
Merchant
with cousin
Richard Downing
Cooper
built by 1701

Built for “Skipper” Richard Valpy, Fisherman, circa 1765

Site of Elijah Hanson's tannery
Opened in 1824
No date available for current buildings

Built by Henry W. Balcomb, carpenter in 1871

Built by The Salem Charitable Building Association in 1849

Built for Charles L. Whipple, coal and wood dealer in 1886

Built for John H. and Joseph M. Parsons, masons and stucco workers

Built for George C. Shreve, jewelry merchant

House and shop belonging to the Sprague Brewery

Built for William Shepard Gray, cashier of the Essex Bank

Built for John Ellison, mariner in 1779
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2