Browse Items (14 total)

  • Tags: 1986

Essex St._396.pdf
Built for the Osgood family in 1881 but known as "Dr. Gaffney's House" because it was owned by Catherine E. Gaffney and her husband, Dr. Henry J. Gaffney, from 1889-1911. It was converted into condominiums in 1986.

Barton St._5.pdf
House of Thomas R. Williams, cabinetmaker, by 1805, moved to this site in 1846

Barr St._15.pdf
Built for Captain James Smith, master mariner in 1849
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2