Browse Items (11 total)

  • Tags: 1851

North Pine St._4.pdf
Moved to the lot by 1851 by Nathaniel Frothingham, Jr. and James C. Stimpson

North Pine St._8.pdf
House of Nathaniel Frothingham, stove & tinware dealer by 1851

Summer St._10.pdf
Built for John Mascoll, Jr., gunsmith c. 1710 enlarged during the Federal period rear building incorporated after 1851

Bridge St._102.pdf
Built 1851 for Captain William B. Bates, shipmaster
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2