Browse Items (11 total)

  • Tags: 1809

Ratliff - 17 Carlton Street.pdf
Built for
Margaret Ellison Bray
c. 1809
Remodeled in 1831

3 Eaton Place House History.pdf
Originally built for Dr. John D. Treadwell c. 1809
Moved to this place by John D. Eaton
Stove and tinware dealer
c. 1883

Northery St._30pdf.pdf
Built for Nathaniel Appleton, Jr. c. 1809

Federal St._177-179.pdf
Built for William Shepard Gray, cashier of the Essex Bank

Derby St._58.pdf
58 Derby Street moved to this site by 1809
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2