Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: 1883

3 Eaton Place House History.pdf
Originally built for Dr. John D. Treadwell c. 1809
Moved to this place by John D. Eaton
Stove and tinware dealer
c. 1883

Essex St._95.pdf
Built for William Dove, mariner, in 1719; remodeled in 1883.

Beach Ave._4.pdf
Built for Eliza J. Low wife of Daniel Low, Jeweler in 1883
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2