Browse Items (17 total)

  • Tags: Salem Massachusetts

Built by 1786, the store of Captain Edward Allen. Remodeled in 1831 by Richard Stickney for Joseph Waters

Built in 1854 for Captain John B. Fisk and his wife Sarah, by Messrs Gifford

8 Andrew Street.pdf
Built circa 1804, for Captain Samuel Masury, Mariner. Documents provided are of research conduction on house; formal house history unavailable. Plaque was granted after research was presented by homeowner; no formal house history on record.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2