Browse Items (5 total)

  • Tags: Gifford

1BuffumStreet.pdf
Built in 1854 for Captain John B. Fisk and his wife Sarah, by Messrs Gifford

Gifford Court_12.pdf
Built as Seamen’s Orphan & Children’s Friend Society, c. 1887

Gifford Court_6.pdf
Built for William H. Haskell, shoemaker & Civil War Veteran in 1879

Stodder Place_4.pdf
Built by the Giffords for Captain Ebenezer Berry, Shipmaster 1855
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2