Browse Items (4 total)

  • Tags: 1910

4 Cousins Street (Final).pdf
Built for
Joseph “Frank” & Mary Boynton
Clothier: Kent & Boynton; Cape Ann Clothing Co.
1894; rebuilt 1910

Built on the former estate of
Philip & Mary English (née Hollingsworth)
Maritime Merchant & Salem Selectman
Accused of Witchcraft,…

Essex St._129.pdf
Built by Samuel McIntire for Gideon Tucker, merchant, in 1808-09. Purchased in 1896 by the Father Theobald Mathew Total Abstinence Society, who remodeled it in 1910.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2