Browse Items (15 total)

  • Tags: 1984

English St._14.pdf
Built by 1807 for Joseph Webb, boatbuilder, on land purchased in 1805 from Samuel Masury. Webb sold the house to Daniel Moore, shipwright, in 1807. Moore mortgaged the property to Isaac Stilton Bullock, trader, in 1808. In 1849 Bullock sold it to…

Northey St._14.pdf
Built by Jeremiah Hale, housewright, for James Short, cooper in 1839

Kosciusko St._11.pdf
Moved to this site in 1856, by John Durgin, peddler

Gerrish Place_1-2-3.pdf
Built by The Salem Charitable Building Association in 1849

Forrester St._2-4.pdf
Built for John H. and Joseph M. Parsons, masons and stucco workers

Derby St._155.pdf
Built 1911. Researched by Marcia Cini, 1984. Macris, no HH.

Turner St._21.pdf
Built for John Ellison, mariner in 1779

Briggs St._21.pdf
Outbuilding from the Elias Hasket Derby Estate built c. 1798 Moved to this site in 1856

Winter St._8_10.pdf
Built by Israel Woodbury, housewright & James Needham, Tobacconist in 1830

Winter St._11.pdf
Built for Ephraim Brown Jr. Registrar of Deeds 1868. Lord & Fuller Architects
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2