Browse Items (27 total)

  • Tags: Georgian

Broad St._4.pdf
“The West Estate” Moved to this site from 5-7 Summer Street in 1834

Derby St._58.pdf
58 Derby Street moved to this site by 1809

Derby St._101.pdf
House date unknown, but land was sold by David Ropes to William Young February 16, 1771

Curtis St._6.pdf
House of Henry Meek, mariner
Built circa 1800

Daniels St._35.pdf
Built in 1807 for Mrs. Sarah Silsbee, widow of Captain Nathaniel Silsbee, by her three sons Nathaniel, William, and Zachariah.

Daniels St._12.pdf
House history and Plaque Program for Brendan and Kimberly Randall
Likely the dwelling was built by Thomas Beedle, Sr., or Thomas Beedle, Jr. circa 1715-1745.

Curtis St._4.pdf
4 Curtis Street
Property of the Curtis Family
Built circa 1780

Crombie St._18.pdf
The William B. Pike House
Built by 1831 for Samuel Ferguson, Painter

Columbus Sq._5.pdf
5 Columbus Square probably built for Richard Derby, Sr, Salem merchant in 1758

Broad St._8.pdf
Built for Benjamin Cox, merchant c. 1810

Broad St._2.pdf
Built for Capt. Thomas Eden, Shipmaster as a Warehouse c. 1762 Converted to a residence in 1834 for Benjamin Cox, Merchant

Bott's Court._5.pdf
Built ca 1783 for James Bott, Saddler & Chaisemaker
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2