Browse Items (7 total)

  • Tags: 1868

North Pine St._7-9-11-13.pdf
Built by Edward F. Danforth and Devereux Dennis Carpenters & Builders in 1868

Phillips St._4.pdf
Built for Henry P. Hood, trader in 1840, Shop of Henry Balcomb, carpenter 1860, Altered to a dwelling house in 1868

Rawlins St._6.pdf
Built for James O’Connell, Shopkeeper & Currier 1868 House used as a combined residence and liquor store and saloon in 1870’s & 1880’s

Lafayette St._255.pdf
Built for William S. Messervy, Tenth Mayor of Salem in 1868

Essex St._91 and 89_Curtis St._1 and 2.pdf
Built in 1868 for Moses T. Upton, but encompassing portions of structures built in 1731 for Daniel Curtis, shipwright, and in 1790 for Capt. Thomas Ashby.

Winter St._11.pdf
Built for Ephraim Brown Jr. Registrar of Deeds 1868. Lord & Fuller Architects
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2