Browse Items (5 total)

  • Tags: 1856

Kosciusko St._11.pdf
Moved to this site in 1856, by John Durgin, peddler

Highland Ave._90.pdf
Built for John M. Anderson, manufacturer c. 1870 on the site of a house built for him in 1856

Derby St._105.pdf
Built by David B. Hood, master carpenter for Amos L. Vincent, sparmaker in 1856

Briggs St._21.pdf
Outbuilding from the Elias Hasket Derby Estate built c. 1798 Moved to this site in 1856
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2