Browse Items (9 total)

  • Tags: Brown

Daniels St._2.pdf
Built 1906 for Mrs. Elizabeth Stevenson (plaque has more wording than this)

Hamilton St._1.pdf
Built for Benjamin Brown, apothecary in 1844

Turner St._9.pdf
Built by Henry Brown, mason, and John Rinks, laborer, between 1840 and 1850

Briggs St._21.pdf
Outbuilding from the Elias Hasket Derby Estate built c. 1798 Moved to this site in 1856

Winter St._11.pdf
Built for Ephraim Brown Jr. Registrar of Deeds 1868. Lord & Fuller Architects
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2