Browse Items (37 total)

  • Tags: Greek Revival

Derby St._159.pdf
Shop built by William May, paper stamper c. 1782 on land owned by Warwick Palfray.. Owned by Benjamin Hawkes, shipwright 1801-1829. Later owned by Cochran and Walsh families and by the John Franco Ukrainian Society.

Derby St._105.pdf
Built by David B. Hood, master carpenter for Amos L. Vincent, sparmaker in 1856

Derby St._100.pdf
Site of Enoch Goodwin, grocery store in the year 1854

Dearborn St._15.pdf
The House of Devereux Dennis a Salem "house carpenter" 1843

Dearborn St._11.pdf
House built after 1839
Research completed 1976

Chestnut St._24.pdf
24 Chestnut Street
Built by 1838 for Stephen C. Phillips, Esquire

Stodder Place_4.pdf
Built by the Giffords for Captain Ebenezer Berry, Shipmaster 1855

Turner St._9.pdf
Built by Henry Brown, mason, and John Rinks, laborer, between 1840 and 1850

Bridge St._137.pdf
Samuel Simonds, Painter 1837; documents provided are of research conducted on the house, formal house history unavailable

Barr St._15.pdf
Built for Captain James Smith, master mariner in 1849
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2