Browse Items (12 total)

  • Tags: 2

Daniels St._2.pdf
Built 1906 for Mrs. Elizabeth Stevenson (plaque has more wording than this)

Forrester St._2-4.pdf
Built for John H. and Joseph M. Parsons, masons and stucco workers

River St._2.pdf
Built in 1799 for John Jenkins, Tailor

Daniels St._2.pdf
Built for Mrs. Elizabeth Stevenson in 1906 as the home of her son-in-law, Charles F. Brown, grocer, and his family

Broad St._2.pdf
Built for Capt. Thomas Eden, Shipmaster as a Warehouse c. 1762 Converted to a residence in 1834 for Benjamin Cox, Merchant

Bott's Court._2.pdf
Built in 1848 for and by Aaron Kehew, Carpenter
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2