Browse Items (16 total)

  • Tags: 4

Central St._4-10 and Essex St._ 193-195.pdf
Built in 1805 for the Merchants B. Herbert Hathorne and W. Shepard Gray

Broad St._4.pdf
“The West Estate” Moved to this site from 5-7 Summer Street in 1834

North Pine St._4.pdf
Moved to the lot by 1851 by Nathaniel Frothingham, Jr. and James C. Stimpson

Phillips St._4.pdf
Built for Henry P. Hood, trader in 1840, Shop of Henry Balcomb, carpenter 1860, Altered to a dwelling house in 1868

Federal Ct._4.pdf
Built for Micah Wild, gentleman by 1807

Forrester St._2-4.pdf
Built for John H. and Joseph M. Parsons, masons and stucco workers

Curtis St._4.pdf
4 Curtis Street
Property of the Curtis Family
Built circa 1780

River St._4.pdf
Built by Daniel Bancroft Jr. Housewright in 1806

Stodder Place_4.pdf
Built by the Giffords for Captain Ebenezer Berry, Shipmaster 1855

Beach Ave._4.pdf
Built for Eliza J. Low wife of Daniel Low, Jeweler in 1883

Woodbury Court_4.pdf
Israel Woodbury, housewright, 1830.

Documents provided are of research conduction on house; formal house history unavailable.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2