Browse Items (22 total)

  • Tags: James

Federal_92.pdf
Built by James Gould, housewright 1788

Howard_34.pdf
Built c. 1843-1845 for James Trask, Postman

Rawlins St._6.pdf
Built for James O’Connell, Shopkeeper & Currier 1868 House used as a combined residence and liquor store and saloon in 1870’s & 1880’s

Gardner St._1.pdf
Built for Arthur L. Averill, Lawyer 1916. On site of house built for James W. Averill, House Painter, 1895 (burned 1914)

Fowler St._19.pdf
Built for James C. Stimpson, tanner, c. 1850

Federal St._170.pdf
Built for James Braden, currier and tanner

Derby St._159.pdf
Shop built by William May, paper stamper c. 1782 on land owned by Warwick Palfray.. Owned by Benjamin Hawkes, shipwright 1801-1829. Later owned by Cochran and Walsh families and by the John Franco Ukrainian Society.

Bott's Court._5.pdf
Built ca 1783 for James Bott, Saddler & Chaisemaker

Barr St._15.pdf
Built for Captain James Smith, master mariner in 1849

Webb St._89.pdf
Built for James F. Greenleaf, car builder in 1874

Winter St._8_10.pdf
Built by Israel Woodbury, housewright & James Needham, Tobacconist in 1830

Winter St._18.pdf
Reverend James Conway, 1848 (pastor, st. Mary’s Church)
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2