Browse Items (13 total)

  • Tags: 10

EPSON002.PDF
Built 1808 for Nathan Robinson, merchant, and wife Eunice Beckford

Flint_10.PDF
Built in 1915 for Charles Blunt, plumber, and wife Elizabeth. Replaced home burned in Great Salem Fire of 1914. On original foundation from 1839 house built for Joseph Wallis, cabinet maker

Central St._4-10 and Essex St._ 193-195.pdf
Built in 1805 for the Merchants B. Herbert Hathorne and W. Shepard Gray

Oliver St._10.pdf
Built for Benjamin Cheever, Tanner by 1781; moved to this site in 1878

Hamilton St._10.pdf
Built for John Wilson, stonecutter in 1879

Smith St._10.pdf
Built by Samuel D. Tilton, housewright in 1852

Summer St._10.pdf
Built for John Mascoll, Jr., gunsmith c. 1710 enlarged during the Federal period rear building incorporated after 1851
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2