Browse Items (10 total)

  • Tags: 1808

EPSON002.PDF
Built 1808 for Nathan Robinson, merchant, and wife Eunice Beckford

Carlton St._17.pdf
Built for Margaret Ellison Bray - Widow c. 1808

Essex St._98.pdf
Built for John Gray, schoolmaster, in about 1808.

Essex St._129.pdf
Built by Samuel McIntire for Gideon Tucker, merchant, in 1808-09. Purchased in 1896 by the Father Theobald Mathew Total Abstinence Society, who remodeled it in 1910.

Andrew St._22.pdf
Built by Loammi Coburn, master mason circa 1808
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2