Browse Items (11 total)

  • Tags: 1988

Kosciusko St._6.pdf
Probably 18th century warehouse moved to this site circa 1870

Derby St._159.pdf
Shop built by William May, paper stamper c. 1782 on land owned by Warwick Palfray.. Owned by Benjamin Hawkes, shipwright 1801-1829. Later owned by Cochran and Walsh families and by the John Franco Ukrainian Society.

Beach Ave._4.pdf
Built for Eliza J. Low wife of Daniel Low, Jeweler in 1883

Andrew St._22.pdf
Built by Loammi Coburn, master mason circa 1808
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2