Browse Items (6 total)

  • Tags: 2002

Flint St._19.pdf
Built for Leonard Harrington, leather dealer, 1871

Central St._4-10 and Essex St._ 193-195.pdf
Built in 1805 for the Merchants B. Herbert Hathorne and W. Shepard Gray

Central St._4-10 and Essex St._ 193-195.pdf
Built in 1805 for the Merchants B. Herbert Hathorne and W. Shepard Gray

Carpenter St._7.pdf
Built as the Orphanage of the Seamen’s Orphans & Children’s Friend Society 1878

Carlton St._17.pdf
Built for Margaret Ellison Bray - Widow c. 1808

Hamilton St._7.pdf
Built for Henry Perkins Benson, cotton dealer in 1898
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2