Browse Items (8 total)

  • Tags: 1782

Federal St._112-114.pdf
Built for Col. John Page, merchant 1782

Federal St._126.pdf
Built for Nathaniel Chamberlain, bricklayer in 1782

Derby St._159.pdf
Shop built by William May, paper stamper c. 1782 on land owned by Warwick Palfray.. Owned by Benjamin Hawkes, shipwright 1801-1829. Later owned by Cochran and Walsh families and by the John Franco Ukrainian Society.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2