Browse Items (31 total)

  • Tags: Booth

Bentley St._17.pdf
Built for George Bowditch, Jr. Salem Mason 1843

Daniels_5.pdf
Built for Capt. Edward Stanley, shipmaster, and wife Esther Waters Stanley, c. 1805

Fort Ave._155.pdf
Built for William G. Cochrane, manufacturer in 1909

Highland Ave._90.pdf
Built for John M. Anderson, manufacturer c. 1870 on the site of a house built for him in 1856

Hamilton St._7.pdf
Built for Henry Perkins Benson, cotton dealer in 1898

Hamilton St._1.pdf
Built for Benjamin Brown, apothecary in 1844

Gifford Court_12.pdf
Built as Seamen’s Orphan & Children’s Friend Society, c. 1887

Gifford Court_6.pdf
Built for William H. Haskell, shoemaker & Civil War Veteran in 1879

Gardner St._1.pdf
Built for Arthur L. Averill, Lawyer 1916. On site of house built for James W. Averill, House Painter, 1895 (burned 1914)

Federal St._88.pdf
Built for Joseph Hilliard, shipmaster and carter

Federal St._170.pdf
Built for James Braden, currier and tanner

Turner St._53-55.pdf
Built as the gum copal factory for Jonathan Whipple, manufacturer, 1840. Converted to a residence c. 1870

Winter St._26.pdf
Built for Joseph Story, lawyer, politician & Judge of the United States Supreme Court 1811
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2