Browse Items (13 total)

  • Tags: Charles

Charles_25.pdf
Built in 1905 by Boston & Maine Railroad as flagman’s shanty. Moved to this site in 1935. Reconfigured in ensuing years.

Flint_10.PDF
Built in 1915 for Charles Blunt, plumber, and wife Elizabeth. Replaced home burned in Great Salem Fire of 1914. On original foundation from 1839 house built for Joseph Wallis, cabinet maker

Daniels St._2.pdf
Built 1906 for Mrs. Elizabeth Stevenson (plaque has more wording than this)

Broad St._31.pdf
Built in 1846 for Charles M. Richardson, Purveyor of Hardware

Forrester St._7.pdf
Built for Charles L. Whipple, coal and wood dealer in 1886

Clifton Ave._3.pdf
House History and Plaque Program for Robert D. Mulligan, Jr.

Beach Ave._32.pdf
Built for Charles Tigh, Leather Dealer 1911 on the site of a residence built c. 1875 for Lemuel Jenness of Lowell
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2