Browse Items (7 total)

  • Tags: 1858

Chestnut St._42.pdf
House history and plaque program for owners Andrew and Nan Greer, 42 Chestnut Street Salem, Massachusetts, November 21, 1999.
Built for Miss Maria Ropes, 1858

Essex St._175.pdf
The Downing Block was constructed in 1858. In 1869 it became the first location of the Salem Fraternity, later the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Salem.

Oliver St._22.pdf
Built for Lydia Griffin & Captain Nathanial Griffin, Treas. Naumkeag Steam Cotton Mills, 1858

20 Northey St., Salem HSI Report.pdf
Built for William Nichols, mariner 1838. Rebuilt c. 1885 for Asahel Quimby, railroad Engineer

Essex St._387.pdf
Built for Lemuel Higbee, leather manufacturer, in 1858.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2