Browse Items (11 total)

  • Collection: North Street

118 North Street House History FINAL.pdf
Built for
Joseph Baldwin
Carpenter
& the Misses Baldwin
Harriet B. & Caroline Baldwin
Bookkeepers
c.1841

19 North Street FINAL.pdf
Built as a
medical office for
Dr. John G. Treadwell
in 1852
Remodeled for
J. F. Appleton
in 1893

198 North Street FINAL.pdf
Built for
Henry Chew
A free man of color
Mariner
c. 1834

North_161.PDF
John Dunckley, blacksmith, c. 1802

North_24.pdf
Built as a barn for Captain Samuel West Jr., shipmaster and sadler, in 1753. Converted to residence in 1769. Moved 50' South when North Street was widened in 1949.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2