Browse Items (7 total)

  • Tags: 2002

Carlton St._17.pdf
Built for Margaret Ellison Bray - Widow c. 1808

Flint St._19.pdf
Built for Leonard Harrington, leather dealer, 1871

Central St._4-10 and Essex St._ 193-195.pdf
Built in 1805 for the Merchants B. Herbert Hathorne and W. Shepard Gray

Central St._4-10 and Essex St._ 193-195.pdf
Built in 1805 for the Merchants B. Herbert Hathorne and W. Shepard Gray

Carpenter St._7.pdf
Built as the Orphanage of the Seamen’s Orphans & Children’s Friend Society 1878

Hamilton St._7.pdf
Built for Henry Perkins Benson, cotton dealer in 1898

8 Andrew Street.pdf
Built circa 1804, for Captain Samuel Masury, Mariner. Documents provided are of research conduction on house; formal house history unavailable. Plaque was granted after research was presented by homeowner; no formal house history on record.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2