Browse Items (15 total)

  • Tags: 12

Osgood St._12.pdf
Built for Thaddeus Gwinn, ropemaker in 1806; moved to this site in 1876

Gifford Court_12.pdf
Built as Seamen’s Orphan & Children’s Friend Society, c. 1887

Daniels St._12.pdf
House history and Plaque Program for Brendan and Kimberly Randall
Likely the dwelling was built by Thomas Beedle, Sr., or Thomas Beedle, Jr. circa 1715-1745.

Conant St._12.pdf
12 Conant Street
Built for John Conant, yeoman in 1833

Carpenter St._12.pdf
Built by Dan Farrington & William Orne, Jr. 1801 Remodeled c. 1870
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2