Browse Items (4 total)

  • Tags: Osgood

Osgood St._12.pdf
Built for Thaddeus Gwinn, ropemaker in 1806; moved to this site in 1876

Essex St._396.pdf
Built for the Osgood family in 1881 but known as "Dr. Gaffney's House" because it was owned by Catherine E. Gaffney and her husband, Dr. Henry J. Gaffney, from 1889-1911. It was converted into condominiums in 1986.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2