Browse Items (10 total)

  • Tags: 1870

Linden_6.pdf
Buildc. 1870 for John Perkins, High School Principal

Conant_23.pdf
Built by David N. Cook, carpenter c. 1870

Kosciusko St._6.pdf
Probably 18th century warehouse moved to this site circa 1870

Highland Ave._90.pdf
Built for John M. Anderson, manufacturer c. 1870 on the site of a house built for him in 1856

Chestnut St._46.pdf
46 Chestnut Street, Salem
Built for Mrs. Martha Luscomb Webb, 1870

Carpenter St._12.pdf
Built by Dan Farrington & William Orne, Jr. 1801 Remodeled c. 1870

Turner St._53-55.pdf
Built as the gum copal factory for Jonathan Whipple, manufacturer, 1840. Converted to a residence c. 1870

Buffum St._11.pdf
Built for Theron Palmer, boot and shoe dealer by 1870
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2