Browse Items (4 total)

  • Tags: 1826

English St._40.pdf
Built by John Crowninshield Very, trader, between 1820 and 1826, when he mortgaged the property to Captain James Deveraux for a sum owed to Deveraux and Stephen White.

Essex St._391 and 391.5.pdf
House and grocery store built for Stephen Fogg, trader, in 1826 and 1840.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2