Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: 1820

English St._40.pdf
Built by John Crowninshield Very, trader, between 1820 and 1826, when he mortgaged the property to Captain James Deveraux for a sum owed to Deveraux and Stephen White.

Daniels St. Court_1.pdf
Built by 1790
Moved to present site after 1820

Summer St._36_38.pdf
House of John Stone, distiller, built before 1820

Or before 1831
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2