Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: shop

Federal St._115.pdf
Built by Joseph Edwards, housewright in 1814. Stands on the site of the shop of Deacon Jacob Sanderson, cabinet-maker, built in 1793

Essex St._54.pdf
Built as a shop for Capt. Daniel Sage, shipmaster, c. 1805; from 1823 served as apothecary shop of William Webb.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2