Browse Items (8 total)

  • Tags: 1868

Winter St._11.pdf
Built for Ephraim Brown Jr. Registrar of Deeds 1868. Lord & Fuller Architects

Lafayette St._255.pdf
Built for William S. Messervy, Tenth Mayor of Salem in 1868

386 Essex Street FINAL.pdf
Built for
Willard Goldthwaite
Merchant
1868

Phillips St._4.pdf
Built for Henry P. Hood, trader in 1840, Shop of Henry Balcomb, carpenter 1860, Altered to a dwelling house in 1868

Rawlins St._6.pdf
Built for James O’Connell, Shopkeeper & Currier 1868 House used as a combined residence and liquor store and saloon in 1870’s & 1880’s

North Pine St._7-9-11-13.pdf
Built by Edward F. Danforth and Devereux Dennis Carpenters & Builders in 1868

Essex St._91 and 89_Curtis St._1 and 2.pdf
Built in 1868 for Moses T. Upton, but encompassing portions of structures built in 1731 for Daniel Curtis, shipwright, and in 1790 for Capt. Thomas Ashby.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2