Browse Items (10 total)

  • Tags: 1805

English St._14.pdf
Built by 1807 for Joseph Webb, boatbuilder, on land purchased in 1805 from Samuel Masury. Webb sold the house to Daniel Moore, shipwright, in 1807. Moore mortgaged the property to Isaac Stilton Bullock, trader, in 1808. In 1849 Bullock sold it to…

Central St._4-10 and Essex St._ 193-195.pdf
Built in 1805 for the Merchants B. Herbert Hathorne and W. Shepard Gray

Central St._4-10 and Essex St._ 193-195.pdf
Built in 1805 for the Merchants B. Herbert Hathorne and W. Shepard Gray

Barton St._5.pdf
House of Thomas R. Williams, cabinetmaker, by 1805, moved to this site in 1846

Essex St._54.pdf
Built as a shop for Capt. Daniel Sage, shipmaster, c. 1805; from 1823 served as apothecary shop of William Webb.

8 Chestnut Street FINAL.pdf
Built by
Daniel Gregg
Housewright
c. 1804-1805
Expanded or rebuilt by
John Stone
Between 1825-1839

Derby St._96-98.pdf
Built for Moses Townsend, merchant
in 1805
(formerly 52 Derby St. renumbered in 1894)
birthplace of General Frederick Townsend Ward
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2