Browse Items (13 total)

  • Tags: 1

Chestnut St._1.pdf
Built ca 1850 for Francis Cox Commission Merchant

Daniels St. Court_1.pdf
Built by 1790
Moved to present site after 1820

Gardner St._1.pdf
Built for Arthur L. Averill, Lawyer 1916. On site of house built for James W. Averill, House Painter, 1895 (burned 1914)

Hamilton St._1.pdf
Built for Benjamin Brown, apothecary in 1844

Mall St._1.pdf
Circa 1800. Moved here from unknown location in 1906 by Francis Ann Perley

1 Gedney Court FINAL.pdf
Built for the heirs of
George S. Arrington
Policeman
1886

1 Essex Street FINAL .pdf
Built by
James Fanning
Carpenter
c. 1894
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2