Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: 34

English St._34.pdf
Built by Robert Hill, boatbuilder, in 1812. The land originally contained a house built in 1688 by Mary and Thomas Mascoll on land given them by the original poprietor (Mary's father), mariner Joseph Swasey. This house was eventually divided in two…

Buffum St._34.pdf
Built by John H. Bickford, electrical engineer in 1895
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2