Browse Items (6 total)

  • Collection: North Pine Street

1-3 North Pine House History.pdf
Double house built c. 1866 for Patrick and Ellen Hennessey who were landlords for the 4 apartments for 43 years.

North Pine St._4.pdf
Moved to the lot by 1851 by Nathaniel Frothingham, Jr. and James C. Stimpson

North Pine St._7-9-11-13.pdf
Built by Edward F. Danforth and Devereux Dennis Carpenters & Builders in 1868

North Pine St._8.pdf
House of Nathaniel Frothingham, stove & tinware dealer by 1851
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2